Thursday, March 10, 2011

EOC WEEK 9: Three Mission Statements

After looking through all my classmates Blog I narrowed it down to what I believe are the top three ones. Here they are in alphabetical order starting out with Eric Arquileta he got down to business describing what the company is about and what it stands for. I got the message of quality. His backpacks will be standing the test of time. The next one by Kayleigh Bloomfield I noticed right off the bat that hers was to the point. It got down to the specifics of what she was trying to state and held the same overall feel throughout her mission statement. All the while writing with authority. I know her underwear for men will marketed right and be comfy all at the same time. The third mission statement that I came across that I liked was Ray Otero’s. His mission statement clearly states two sides to his product eliminating odor while maintaining an environmental safe product so no aerosol items. Which I feel created an overall good tone about what his product stands for. I know his product of Febreeze odor eliminator will be one with cleanliness in mind. I picked these three because I believe they all have done a splendid job. A quote that fits these is “An organization exists to accomplish something and this purpose should be clearly stated.” (Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation, 10th Edition, Gary Armstrong 2011 pg. 39) All three have done just so.

No comments:

Post a Comment