Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SWOT Analysis

My product Kitchen Tools has both it's pros and cons, just like any other product. For my strengths the product will be innovative never before has a kitchen utensils been combined with tools. So we have the edge on the competition there. It was also be affordable, and good quality made in the good ol' USA, not from China. Another plus will be the warranty, if it breaks we'll replace it. As long as we deem it wasn't due to improper use. For my weaknesses since it is an older product with a new twist, it will have to be promoted differently as not to confuse it will items of the past. So there’s more costs there. With knowing my, “overall evaluation of the company’s strengths (S), weaknesses (W), opportunities (O), and threats (T).” (Marketing An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler, pg. 55) I can make a better judgment call on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment