Friday, March 18, 2011

Implementation Evaluation Control

It’s time to introduce my ad to the market. After thorough analysis of the market at hand I have come up with magazine ad to represent my product. “Through implementation, the company turns the plans into action” ( Marketing An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler, pg. 55). Which I have done. However no one can tell exactly how their product will do before the product is out on the market, but research will give a simulated idea. With putting my ad out there and judging by the feedback I receive, I will be able to tell how well or how bad my product is perceived. This will tell me how well I marketed it and if it was done correctly. My “measuring and evaluating the results of marketing activities” Will allow me to take “corrective action where needed.” (Marketing An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler, pg. 55) In doing so I will be able to see where what parts succeeded and what parts failed. From there it’s a matter of putting together something that will work better the second time around. Until then though this is the part where I let go, sit back, and watch how well I put things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment